Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides
Our Home Health Aides provide personal care to our patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
Our trusted elderly caregivers can assist you with:
- Personal Care: Assistance with painful tasks to include bathing, dressing, transferring, assistance with weight bearing exercises, toileting reminders to eliminate potential accidents and feeding for clients who have difficulty swallowing.
- Health Care: Pain management, Post Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Support, Post Stroke Support, Post Heart Attack Support, Medication Reminders, Ordering and Maintaining Medical Supplies, Ensure proper supervision in the event of an emergency, ADL Support, Fall Prevention, Management of degenerative diseases such as: Alzheimer’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease and/or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Caregivers will also assist with doctor’s appointments, physical and occupational therapy appointments or as a family representative during hospitalization or rehabilitation.
- Emotional Care: Companionship, Meaningful Activities Friendly Conversation and Social Stimulation to combat loneliness and depression.
- Respite Care: Assist family caregivers from burn-out, allowing them to focus on themselves, other family members or work. Families also utilize respite care in conjunction with other services when the family or caregiver(s) are out of town, on vacation.
- End of Life Care: Most services offered by hospice companies are limited and leave family members and caregivers overwhelmed with day-to-day task. Our staff with assist with provide a helping hand to minimize discomfort during this transitional period.
All of our caregivers are monitored and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN) who will work as a team with physicians and other healthcare team members to ensure that your medical goals are aligned with your care at home.
Call Energized Nurses TODAY to speak with a care coordinator to learn more about customizing our services to your family’s needs and receive a FREE in-home assessment.